Sales and Rental
All our standard or custom made products are available for sale and rental.
Sales and rental
We have our industry’s largest rental inventory held in Canada. We also stock a large number of parts to build every product you may need.
Contact us to discuss your purchase and rental needs with our team of specialist. They will be happy to help you.
See our related achievements
In 2019, SHOWSDT had the chance and honour to supply the rigging and automation equipment for her premiere in Montréal and Quebec City.
- 4x Variable speed Servolift 500 kg hoists operating at 500 ft/min
- 1x Raynok Imperium console
- 36x Fixed speed Tour Rig
- 12x Tour Trollies for horizontal movements
Since 2014, SHOWSDT has rented and installed MD5012 stage risers for the stage design. We have also supplied our Raynok software to control our hoists and trolleys
- 8x Variable speed Tour Lift 500 kg hoists
- 2x Servo Trollies with 1000 kg capacity
- 1x 40’ Curved Trolley Track
- 1x Imperium Raynok Console
- 60x 4’X8’ MD5012 Stage Risers
Quebec City Summer Festival
Unisson Structures worked with us to lift the roof of the largest stage in North America. Twelve hoists with high load capacity are used every year since the first installation of the Unisson stage on the Plaines of Abraham.
- 10x Fixed Speed Tour Rig 12500 kg hoists
- Siemens Digital control remote
- Hoist Control SD-1200 at 480V
Mash – (Justice Woman World Wide)
We were hired by Mash for this large project. A total of 48 Tour Lift 250KG gave life to their lighting pod, all controlled by our Raynok Control Software.
- 48 Variable speed Tourlift 250 kg hoists
- Control desk
We were hired to synchronise 6 hoists with a capacity of more than 6000KG to move the impressive 25 ton canopy used for sound deflection. There is also a custom-made truss around the canopy controlled by 5 hoists with each 1000 kg capacity.
- 6x Tour Rig 6300 kg
- 9x Tour Rig 1000 kg
- Wall Control SD-1500
- Remote Controller SD-PRC-16
Agora de la danse
SHOWSDT was called upon to work on one of the most significant dance projects located in Montréal’s Quartier des spectacles.Know more
In 2018, we updated the system with the integration of a control system. We simplified the way they can activate all their automation & rigging.
- 18 Tour Rig of 3000 kg hoists
- 18 3000 kg Trolleys
- 1 BGV-C1 Wall control
- 2 Digital control desks